—Fran Madison-Cohee, NAESP California State Representative
Principal, White Oak Elementary, CA
"If you are looking for insight, rejuvenation, and thoughtful, practical strategies for success in your role as a school leader, look no further. John Blaydes helps us remember why we became educators, why we want to continue, and why inspirational leadership is essential to schools."
—Jane Foley, Vice President, National Educator Awards
Milken Family Foundation, Santa Monica, CA
"Clearly, Blaydes planned well as he linked the themes from one chapter to the next. It will no doubt be a valued tool for school administrators."
—Daniel P. Gaffney, Principal
Howard R. Yocum Elementary School, NJ
Discover the new 3 Rs of school leadership—resiliency, renewal, and reflection!
Today's principals face unique challenges—demands of time, knowledge, and organization that take their toll on even the most flexible leader. This compilation of resources offers practical, ready-to-use solutions to the issues and dilemmas principals face every day. You can tap into these valuable resources for years to come as a long-term support that will enable you to use your time and energy more effectively, reduce personal stress, spark new ideas and programs, and enhance your effectiveness as an inspirational school leader. Inside you'll find:
- Highly practical strategies for strengthening your school's instructional program
- Tips, ideas, and techniques for creating a climate of excellence in your school
- Ways to lighten up, laugh more, and bring humor to your school community
- Proven strategies used by award-winning principals to maintain balance in their lives
- Methods for managing the impact of stress on your performance and renew your energy for the important work of the principalship
Learn to work smarter and discover the time to build a welcoming and purposeful learning environment—for yourself, your staff, and, ultimately, your students.
Also available from John Blaydes, Survival Skills for the Principalship CD Companion—a complement to the insightful book brimming with time-saving tips and shortcuts. CD is PC and Mac compatible. Please visit: Survival Skills for the Principalship CD Companion