Supporting children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) in this context is more vital than ever, as more children are being diagnosed with additional needs, and those working with children are aware of the need to ensure every individual is given the maximum opportunity to develop to their full potential.
This book examines how partnership working affects those children with SEND by considering:
- the diversity of additional needs;
- specialist schools;
- partnership working with special schools;
- partnership working with groups of schools;
- schools and other services working together;
- children's centers;
- a wide range of other services for children, young people and families.
Filled with case studies of best practice from real schools, this book is a must-have for those looking at how to work together to achieve positive outcomes for all.