As the title implies, Performance Appraisals Made Easy emphasizes easy-to-complete teacher and staff evaluation forms to accommodate the busy schedules of practicing principals. The tools-friendly approach includes ready-made job descriptions, forms, and guidelines for teacher evaluation in learning, communication, community relations, and professional development. Support staff tools include assistance with conflict management, public relations, stress and time management, and team building. A dual-format CD containing all forms is included with the book.
About the Authors
1. Introduction to the Performance Appraisal Process
2. How to Write Effective Job Descriptions
3. Teacher Performance Appraisal Coaching Tool(s)
4. Support Staff Performance Appraisal Tools
5. Summative Performance Appraisals