A companion and follow-up to Coaching Conversations, this book strives to deepen readers' thinking about the skills of coaching conversations. This workbook of real-life examples for all levels of school leaders will help them think through typical issues they face and give them ideas about new, coach-like ways to respond. Through stories, conversations, and reflections, this text serves as an effective tool for engaging and motivating everyone in the school community to work together to create extraordinary schools places of learning that inspire and engage students to become even more than they could dream. The authors motivate and support school leaders at all levels to make such transformation happen!
About the Authors
1. What is a Coaching Conversation?
2. Discovering and Using Your Core Values
3. Building Trust and Community
4. Holding Up High Expectations for All
5. Changing How We Change
6. Getting Genuine Buy-In: Framing Expectations to Support Change
7. Engaging in Difficult Conversations
8. Changing Blamers Into Believers
9. Everyone is Accountable
10. Balancing Personal and Professional Commitments
11. Navigating Successful Life Transitions