Being better organized can help any teacher be more effective. How would you like to be more organized, more effective, and in the process, find more time for yourself?
Here's a hands-on guide to managing the multitude of diverse tasks that make up a busy school day. Practical ideas from real classroom teachers help you organize your time and your memory. These "Timestealer Tamers," as the authors call them, will give you the boost you need to maximize your performance.
Find out how you can:
- Tame your administrative paperwork and cut the time you spend on it
- Streamline handling and storing of your classroom teaching materials
- Contain nonprint materials in ways that add to your professional classroom atmosphere
- Identify the "junk" cluttering your classroom and your life and get rid of it
- Help your students learn to be better organized
Use checklists to free yourself from having to remember every tiny detail. Find more time in your schedule and use it to become a more effective teacher. Make sure you can give your students the full value of your teaching abilities.