* explores what Reflecting Realities teaches us;
* empowers teachers to take positive to ensure classroom libraries are truly representative;
* takes time to reflect on the research;
* enables teachers to explore what constitutes quality representation;
* includes practical support on how to translate this thinking into positive change in the classroom;
* provides guidance for curating literature for young readers;
* highlights how engagement with inclusive literature positively impacts school reading cultures and wider teaching and learning.