About the Author
Part I. Foundations of Purpose and Implementation
1. An Introduction to Teacher-Led Curriculum Processes: The DAILY Curriculum System
2. A Brief Theoretical Foundation: Why Build a Curriculum System Through Teacher-Led Processes?
3. Getting Ready: Planning for the Components of the DAILY Curriculum System
Part II. A Planned Journey of Curriculum Processes
4. Data First: What Is Our Data Telling Us About Our Teaching and Our Students?
5. Curriculum Alignment: Do We Have a Match Between Standards and Instruction?
6. Developing Instructional Goals: Keeping a Bridge Between Curriculum Processes and Instruction
7. Creating Curriculum Maps: The Connection Between Instruction and Standards
8. Instructional Pace Guides: Adding Instructional Depth With Key Concepts and Essential Questions
9. The Final Link: Building Local Common Assessments
Part III. Maintaining Stability and Success
10. Creating Stability: Sustaining, Monitoring, and Adjusting a Curriculum Process System
Conclusion: Reflections on a Curriculum System
Resource A: Further Reading
Resource B: Sample Agendas
Resource C: Blank Forms
Resource D: Sample Curriculum Maps
Resource E: Sample Local K?8 Common Assessment Manual for English Language Arts and Mathematics