Watch the video!
Lead for efficacy in these disruptive times!
Just as the digital landscape is constantly evolving, the second edition of Digital Leadership moves past trends and fads to focus on the essence of leading innovative change in education now and in the future. As society and technology evolve at what seems a dizzying pace, the demands on leaders are changing as well. With a greater emphasis on leadership dispositions, this revamped edition also features
- New structure and organization emphasizing the interconnectivity of the Pillars of Digital Leadership to drive sustainable change
- Innovative strategies and leadership practices that enhance school culture and drive learning improvement
- Updated vignettes from digital leaders who have successfully implemented the included strategies
- New online resources, informative graphics, and end of chapter guiding questions
Now is the time to embrace innovation, technology, and flexibility to create a learning culture that provides students with 21st century critical competencies!
If you order 200 or more copies of Digital Leadership, 2nd edition, Eric will lead a 5-week synchronous book club via Zoom or Google Hangouts for your team members.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase at least 200 copies of Digital Leadership, 2nd edition.
- Send Eric your receipt, PO, or other proof of purchase: email@example.com.
- Eric will respond to coordinate the details for your book study.
- Contact Eric Sheninger at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.