Collective leader efficacy (CLE) is a shared conviction among a school leadership team that they can improve the learning environment for all students. Unfortunately, many school leadership teams lack this conviction. In this presentation, Peter DeWitt, E.D. provides the research, explains the drivers, and engages participants in the cycle of inquiry that will help leadership teams develop collective leader efficacy as a leadership team.
Participants will be able to
• Define collective leader efficacy (CLE)
• Develop an understanding of how leadership teams should function
• Define certain drivers necessary to develop collective leader efficacy as a team
• Engage in a cycle of inquiry where they can define a theory of action
• Develop a program logic model to help them plan actionable steps
In another time zone?
New York 6:30pm EST | London 11:30pm GMT | Singapore 7:30am SGT+1 | Melbourne 10:30am AEDT+1
We wish we could bring all of us together at a convenient time. If you're not able to make it, just register and we'll send you the recording afterwards.