How can educators excel in this complex, demanding, and ultimately rewarding profession?
These answers, along with high impact strategies, can be found in this must-have resource.
Filled with words of wisdom, practical advice, and action steps to achieve success in those critical first years, this powerful little booklet distills the teaching and consulting experience of an international author and teacher of teachers.
- high-impact strategies for novice and
- how-to for communicating with parents
- techniques for planning for the
- a unique format for teacher teams to
discuss one chapter a month
- action steps to achieve success in the
crucial first years
This handy guide is a quick reference tool on everything from writing rubrics to communicating with parents to planning for the unexpected. Teams of new and experienced teachers can grow together by discussing and applying a chapter a month over a year.