Are you faced with the difficult task of teacher evaluations? Does the burden of proof fall to you in cases of teacher dismissals? For over a decade, headteachers have turned to The Marginal Teacher as a resource for ensuring competency in their schools.
This third edition of The Marginal Teacher offers timely solutions to successfully dealing with unproductive teachers. Lawrence illustrates the proper actions that headteachers should integrate into the evaluation processes to successfully gather documentation to help improve or terminate an ineffective teacher.
Complete with tools and resources to streamline the evaluation process, you'll find advice on:
- Understanding the evaluation process, procedures, policies, and new legislation
- Handling teacher dismissal
- Integrating classroom observation techniques
- Dealing with teacher misconduct
- Incorporating action steps for conducting the school level dismissal meeting
Plus, the book includes an updated PC or Mac CD-ROM with customizable forms, checklists, calendars, and teacher dismissal documentation.
Let this time-tested guide ease the difficult task of teacher dismissal.