Integrate global learning activities in your elementary classrooms today with this easy-to-use guide!
The world is more interrelated today than ever before. This smart, all-in-one resource from widely acclaimed authors Homa Tavangar and Becky Morales helps busy, budget-conscious educators give younger students the global edge. You’ll find hundreds of easy, stand-alone activities, resources, and projects to:
- Seamlessly integrate your existing K–5 Common Core curriculum with fun, interactive global awareness themes and activities
- Effectively recruit more parent and community volunteers and organizations
- Securely and productively use social media for student global collaboration projects
- Confidently infuse fresh ideas and best practices into your international events
- Plan after-school global awareness clubs, foreign language programs, and cross-curricular activities
This book includes a handy 12-month timeline, backmapping tips, a checklist of 50+ ready-to-start projects and activities, and invaluable links to online global education sites, as well as the author’s site that includes tools, templates, references, and much more (http://www.corwin.com/globaledtoolkit).
Bring the world into your classroom the easy, practical way with this ready-to-use guide!