Boost teacher retention and help banish classroom burnout with this expert guide!
This handy wellness guide helps busy teachers optimize their classroom effectiveness and breeze through stressful times. Custom crafted by an educator and a nurse who understand the stresses teachers face, this updated second edition offers a five-step program to help weary educators:
- Master the science of stress management
- Restructure professional and personal priorities
- Use technology for effective time management
- Understand and eliminate procrastination and perfectionism
- Use nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle
- Easily fit health-promoting exercises and yoga routines into their hectic schedules
New research includes expert tools, tips, and examples for managing high-stakes CCSS, 21st Century Learning initiatives, and new technology requirements. Use this all-in-one guide to help teachers maintain high energy, boost morale, and increase productivity!
“Dr. Queen is a visionary in the field of education and his work is a living example of his commitment to children and educators. For this educator, there is no more valuable tool to improve student outcomes than to give those who are in control of it—the educators in the building every day—the tools that they need in order to perform at a higher level and live longer, more productive lives.”
—Chris Lineberry, Principal
Stanfield Elementary School, Arizona