Differentiated Instructional Strategies
One Size Doesn't Fit All
- Gayle H. Gregory - Educational Consultant, Burlington, Ontario
- Carolyn Chapman - International Educational Consultant
Differentiation | Learning & the Brain | Student Engagement & Motivation
Your favorite differentiated instruction text just got better!
If you're in need of a single resource to put differentiated instruction immediately into practice, then follow the lead of 100,000+ teachers and look to Gregory and Chapman's ground-breaking text. Across two editions, the book has remained unmatched in its simplicity and practicality. The same is just as true with this new edition. But with new strategies, updates throughout, a Common Core lesson-planning template, and a larger format, the third edition is an even richer resource.
Why has Differentiated Instructional Strategies remained such a classroom favorite?
- Its deep research base coupled with immediately useable examples
- Its start-to-finish six-step process, beginning with establishing a classroom climate, then getting to know students
- Its emphasis on formative assessment before, during, and after learning
- Its many instructional strategies for using the data gathered
- Its many models for planning effective differentiated lessons, supported by 70+ templates, tools, and questionnaires
Whether you're a first-time user or longtime fan, you'll find everything you need to create a truly brain-friendly differentiated classroom.
Liked the variety of applicable activities. great resource!
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 1: One Size Doesn't Fit All
Chapter 6: Instructional Strategies for Student Success Chapter