Transform students from content consumers to content creators!
This comprehensive guide gets to the heart of effective mobile technology use in today’s classroom. Internationally recognized education expert Susan Brooks-Young provides manageable, research-based strategies to help teachers and administrators:
- Confidently plan and manage mobile technology activities across grade levels
- Explore new uses and applications for multiple devices
- Use rubrics and checklists to evaluate appropriate, cross-platform educational apps
- Manage content-specific tablet use in learning centers or small groups
- Tap student ingenuity and improve critical thinking skills
Time-saving tips cover a wide range of apps to help busy teachers easily incorporate tablets into daily classroom use. Includes step-by-step instructions across content areas for digital photography, video, ePublishing, QR codes and more. Transform students from content consumers to content creators with this must-have resource!
“Creating Content With Your Tablet provides educators with simple, easy steps to implement tablet technology with the Common Core Standards. I am encouraged to try the apps in this book. It makes the connection between modern technology and what teachers are already doing in the classroom seem seamless.”
—Michelle Strom, Language Arts Teacher
Fort Riley Middle School, KS
“Very practical. The discussion questions at the end of each chapter are excellent for a book study or district that is moving towards tablet implementation.”
—David Fife, Vice Principal
Tweedsmuir Public School, London, Ontario, Canada