The Best of Corwin series showcases key chapters from critically acclaimed Corwin publications for a powerful compilation of perspectives on important education issues and topics. The Best of Corwin: Differentiated Instruction features a tapestry of critical information to guide teachers in implementing differentiation. Helpful tools include standards-based lesson- and unit-planning templates, graphic organizers, and brain-based research. The compilation also provides:
- Strategies for understanding students' needs
- Tips for accommodating various learning styles
- Curriculum approaches for data-driven instruction
- Ways to use graphic organizers to promote differentiation
- Guidance in creating a positive learning environment
Also included is a chapter that offers an in-depth look at middle and high school learners and the need for differentiation to satisfy their developmental needs. This practical guide from the best minds in education is a must-have for all teachers who need the essential tools to design and implement differentiated instruction.