A Little Guide for Teachers: Engaging Parents and Carers with Schools builds on author experience, and findings from the spotlight thrown on home-school relationships during Covid-19, to provide teachers with effective strategies to enhance these relationships and instill confidence in teachers working with parents.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!